Friday, December 5, 2014

Throwback Friday.....Had to: Eagles Live Archive December 25 2009

As a die hard Eagles fan since the age of 7. I have grown my knowledge of the team tremendously throughout the years. Starting off in the end of the Mcnabb, Dawkins, Westbrook era, I found MY team. Michael Vick, Desean Jackson, Jeremy Maclin, Lesean McCoy, and Leonard Weaver were the players most near and dear to my heart. Under the Chip Kelly era I have learned to love again. Going from a simple young fan to a knowledgeable die hard that has taken a step in the media career area (Not to toot my own horn) did not happen over night. Going back in time, using the WAY BACK archive online that allows you to visit old websites. I dug up two sound clips of me calling into Eagles Live! Presented by Dave Spadaro in 2009, Spodaro was my inspiration to become a journalist/broadcaster, this was the first step in that movement. Take a listen!


No comments:

Post a Comment